Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brisbane: Day 22

That morning, we had breakfast with the boyfriend’s brother. Since we’re having steamboat (again?) that night and need to buy some steamboat ingredients, we decided to have our breakfast at Sunnybank.

IMG_1403 Beef noodles (if I’m not mistaken)—they said it’s delicious but I found it too spicy for me. Sigh.

IMG_1401The boyfriend likes the restaurant’s bubble tea. I know he must have missed H2O’s (in SS15) bubble teas so much :)

After we’re done with our shopping at the groceries, the boyfie and I went to hunt for my heels at Kmart. It took me approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to find the right one. Besides,

DSCN6720 still remember this pair of boots that I wanted to buy in my Day 5 post? Fortunately I did not buy it. It was AUD45 back then. Now, it’s offered AUD25! But then, I did not buy it. I bought another pair with AUD20 only! :D

Anyway, behold on what we bought for our steamboat that night.

IMG_1416 IMG_1418 IMG_1419 IMG_1421 IMG_1422 IMG_1423Steamboat that night was a bit different from the previous ones. We had the boyfriend’s brother and the girlfriend to join us.

IMG_1425

Yum? We had red wine and juice for steamboat lol

The previous day, I bought a little red dress (LRD). For AUD25 only! Due to having high faith in them, I did not check on the dress until this morning I just found out the dress was spoiled T_T Fortunately, I was able to sew it :)

IMG_1426 Before

IMG_1427

After

Not one, but five out of six jahitan were spoiled.

How does the dress look like?

You will soon find out in the next post *winks*

No comments: