Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BBQ

Will stop posting on my travel in Australia for the time being :)

Last Friday, I left to KL to attend my Graduation Ceremony on Sunday. Took AirAsia and I found out that people are not civilised! You know there are magazines inside the pockets in front of your seat, right?

IMG_1608

IMG_1609Nothing special about them? Wait till you see the pictures at the end of the post.

That Friday was 10th July and it was one of our dearest friend’s 22nd birthday! We had BBQ at Ag’s but it wasn’t the host’s birthday. I wonder how they ended up having BBQ over his place.

IMG_1634 The birthday boy’s special cake lol

IMG_1625 The birthday boy and his best friends xD

IMG_1633

The lucky birthday boy and ALL the girls

We ended the night with an interesting game, Taboo :) Ag went all the way to Putra/Cyberjaya to purchase this board game.

Aforementioned, I will show you the pictures of the reason behind people being uncivilised. Just take a look at the pictures below.

IMG_1605

IMG_1610

omgwtf, right?

No comments: