Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged by Bubu a.k.a. Weng Foo

Layer One: On The Outside

Name: Angelina Ha (Most people call me Angel. However, there are some call me HaHowTing, Angeline, Angela)
Birth Date: 11th November 1987 (1111, purrfect!)
Current Status: Single and loving it
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: My great-grandparents are from China so, they are Chinese. My grandparents are Chinese then. My parents are both Chinese too so, I am a Chinese!
Your Fears: Dark, lightnings, thunders and pests!
Your Weaknesses: Undecisive, sort of persuasive and gullible?
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian Pizza

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Taking a nap at noon
Your bedtime: No appropriate time
Your most missed memory: Everything that I had been through for the past few months

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McD or Burger King: KFC?
Single or Group Dates: Definitely single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate AND Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Milo

Layer Five: Do you
Smoke: Do I want heart attack?
Curse: Inappropriate pronunciation in Cantonese can lead to cursing

Layer Six: In The Past Months
Drank alcohol: Yeap!
Gone to the mall: Obviously, yes!
Been on stage: 22nd September 2006
Eaten Sushi: Oh yes!!
Dyed your hair: Haha! Just the day before my burthdayy!

Layer Seven: Have You Ever
Played a stripping game: No *sweat*
Changed who you were to fit in: I am happy to be myself

Layer Eight
Age you're hoping to be married: But the problem is will I able to get married?

Layer Nine: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: Brown, black, blue, or green
Best hair colour: Rainbow! XD Nahh..
Short or Long Hair: As long as the brooms!! XD ..if you believe me

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Minute ago: Answering this Tagged thingie..
1 Hour ago: Looking for Hong Kong series
5 Hours ago: Sleeping
1 Month ago: Just finished final exams
1 Year ago: Was having semester break

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: to sleep
I Feel: sleepy
I Hate: waking up
I Hide: from my mother to sleep
I Miss: sleeping
I need: to sleep

Layer Twelve: Tag nobody

No comments: