Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Tree

Urm, I do not have a Christmas tree at home in Kuching. Well, it is not like Santa Claus is REALLY coming in the middle of the night and place the presents under the Christmas Tree so, I am not sad!

Christmas Day is around the corner. Most of the stores are selling Christmas items while most of the shopping malls are decorated with Christmas trees. It is a joy to look at those beautiful decorations.



Yeap! I am sure you can recognise this place. It was taken in Mid Valley last year. White Christmas! Beautiful, right? The decorations in Mid Valley looked stunning, to me. I wonder how's the decorations this year. Did not get to visit the place. I am sure the decorations in the shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur are splendid unlike the one I saw over here....



The tree was way too bushy and got no shape at all a.k.a. NOT SEXY! And the red balls are not befitting the tree. Say NO to the tree!

Fortunate, it was decorated IN one of the shops and not at the central of the mall!

No comments: