Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shopping

Yeap! From the title, you already can tell that I went shopping just now, right after dinner.

In the beginning, we were scouting clothes for mom to bring to Japan next month. My mom was in the fitting room the whole time and guess who was the one scouting clothes for her? Nope, not me. My dad!

It was then I saw a very nice skirt and I thought of trying it. Once I was in the fitting room, my dad started to scout for skirts and tops for me, and almost all of them are nice! They are my taste. Like father, like daughter, huh?

Anyway, thanks to him that I had to stay in the fitting room the whole time. I do not have the likes to wear a long-or-even-quarter-sleeves-tops and my dad found a very nice quater-sleeves-tops which matched with a skirt very well!

Thanks to unknown that it was not at the counter and I did not check too! I missed out that set of outfit. The skirt was very nice too, you know? So sad! Hope that I can go back there and look for them.




These skirts and tops are chosen by my dad


This is the only skirt I chose


And we got free gifts: 3 wallets, 2 black & 1 white

I just found out that my phone can edit the photo that I took. Cool..




Frames and cliparts (the butterflies)

No comments: