Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Penang

I will be going to Penang for 5 days. Do miss me, kay? I will be glad to know that there are people who miss me. By the way, there's one more thing I want to annouce again..

My "Postponed" Belated Birthday Treat


For your information, I will be doing this after I came back from Penang and before I go back to Sarawak. That will be 11th December 2006 which is just after one month after I turned 19. You know, I celebrated my birthday this year with nobody so how can I lose this very last chance? The venue will be Secret Recipe. I will fund the dinner. If I got no money to pay, then we together-gather wash the plates larrr... Where? I am thinking of Mid Valley but if you guys got any objections, then I can change the place. Do voice up suggestions and NOT complaints only. I plan to go there in the afternoon to lepak while waiting for those who are still working ( IF eg. Chris, Chi Wei and Weng Foo ) then we will have my belated birthday dinner at Secret Recipe because I believe by that time all of them finished their work already. Do not worry about my next day's flight because my flight will be around 3.15 pm.

Please let me know if you ( May, Yee Yen [in Vietnam], Daryl, Diana [REALLY hope you can make it], Kai Yuan, Ashley, Adrian, Chi Wei, Chris, Ken [let me know if you want to bring Wuei Yunn], Weng Foo, Hoe [no dilemma, just COME] & Zhihao [hope you can make it] ) can attend the event above, thank you.

Yours sincerely

No comments: