Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Shuunenomedetougozaimasu

Which means "Happy Anniversary" to my beloved parents.

Erm, to be honest, I did not remember until my dad called me when I was having my dinner with Yee Yen. I am happy for them. They have been a husband & wife for 21 years already! The journey ain't easy, huh? I am proud of them. They had been through ups and downs together especially my mum. Though I know they will not be able to read my blog, I still want to type these..

"Dad, treat mummy in a proper way. Respect her. Love her. Appreciate her. I believe you will never find the second woman like her in this world ever again."

"Mum, I know you are hurt but please bear with it. God has a plan for you. You never know what is ahead of you."

They had Korean cuisine for their dinner. So nice. However, the dinner did not consist the two of them only. My uncles were with them too. Ish! Jadi spotlight pulak. Buat kacau aje. Thank goodness my brothers were not there. If not, it is UNFAIR that I did not get to try out Korean cuisine. XD I am so evil.

"SILENCE IS GOLDEN" - Christopher Choy

I cannot agree more with it! WHY? Because..

Dad: Do you want N72?
Me: REALLY?

Dad: Bring back your cellphone when you come back and I give you.

Me: XD

Happy Anniversary, mum & dad

No comments: