Sunday, December 24, 2006

Jim Carrey

I was showering when cheese baked rice popped in my head. I could not remember where I got to eat that nice and delicious cheesy baked rice. Well, in the end I remembered but how? How did I remember? This was the process..

1. I was humming the song sang by Ace in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. Do you know how the song go? Let me tell you then. It was the song sang by Ace when he drove this bigfoot to a mansion/big house. It went "Chi li chi li bang bang chi li chi li bang.." something like that.



2. Then I believe all of you know who that Ace is, right? Yeap! The name's Jim Carrey. When I was reading his name, that's when I ter-read Kim Gary.

Hmm, Ace Ventura had an adventure in the jungle and I had an adventure in Pet Centres! I will let the pictures do the talkings..






It was eating














The best pose!














My brother caught a duck from..


..here!

p/s: Happy Birthday, Teck Jung

No comments: