Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fabulous Dinner

Had fever last night. Going to 38oC and my head was spinning, spinning, spinning..

Today a lot of relatives of mine came. They were surprised to see me because, for them, I got thinner! Well, everyone said that to me, even my parents, my brothers and my grandparents. Plus, my grandmother asked me to eat more. LOL! XD I was so glad that for this year, I do not come back, growing fatter. Last year, I was always told that I grew fatter. Not this year anymore! LOL! Last semester break also because my aunt, who has a phobia on growing fat, also said that I got thinner. I am so proud of myself! My maternal grandpa's sister said that I became "miao tiao" and asked if I went on diet. Angel on diet? NO WAY! LOL! I was so happy to hear their comments. No wings also can fly in the air already. XD

They are spending the holidays in Johore and they may go to Singapore. Before that, they stopped in Kuching so, my mom brought them for dinner at a "Huang San Huang" 3 seniors couple going for 'honeymoon', awww.. so sweet. My maternal grandparents and my maternal grandfather's sister (and her husband) and brother (and his wife). Complicated? Confused? Haha. Never mind. You do not have to mind about that. I do not even know how to greet most of my relatives when we met especially during Chinese New Year. Everytime we reach a house, before I alight the car, I will always ask my mom how I shall greet the people.

How's the food? Well, I will let the pictures do the talkings! Pictures give more messages than words, anyway.

Maternal grandpa & grandma, maternal grandpa's sister & her husband

Maternal grandpa's sister & her husband and maternal grandpa's brother & his wife

My uncle (mom's brother), my mom's sister's family

My brother and me

My brother and his girlfriend (look at the guy behind my brother, he looks scary to me =.=)

My favourite!!

My grandpa mistook this as my favourite and he brought this from Kanowit for me, but the truth is I do not like to eat them

My maternal grandparents! I love them! I miss them 'cos long time no see! *muaks*

After the dinner, we sent them off at Kuching International Airport.

GOOD NEWS from Hotmail! Finally they upgraded the storage from 256MB to 1000MB (1GB).


Oh! By the way, I am going for Law class this Saturday. Not Business Law. Not Accounting Law. It is LAW! The first stage for me to learn driving. Wish me all the best for the 6-blardy-hour-class. Please feel free sms-ing me to entertain me. LOL! I do not think I am allowed to sms during the class, right?

No comments: