Saturday, December 30, 2006

Raining So, No Driving

Supposingly, I got to drive outside the institute area yesterday.

I had to wake up early yesterday and guess what? I did not get a chance to drive the stupid car!

That fella just busyyyyyy teaching the other students, and me? I was just sittinnngggggg in the waiting room, waiting for my blardy turn.

Waited for around blardy 3 hours and that's it. The fella fetched me home.

What the heck was that? I realised that that fella got no responsibility and still dare to ask me to pay RM 200! Crap!



Found this pathetic little crab in a drain when I went to the toilet. I got no idea if it is still alive or dead. I wonder how it got there. No beaches were found around the institute area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the crab is where the hidden camera located!
u still dunno how to drive? oh man, who's going to fetch me?

Fumoffu said...

You fetch yourself