Friday, December 22, 2006

冬至节快了

Father went to China yesterday so, he was not with us for the dinner. To celebrate this 冬至节 (was told another meaning is family reunion), we went to..



Hahaha.. Almost got them joint together, huh? Will do better next time.

Yosh! Let me introduce this restaurant to you. You see, by the time we reached there, we had a hard time looking for a place to park our car. And when we found a parking, it was full house. Reservations were made earlier by other customers. The business was very good. Leaving us no choice, we had to sit outside the restaurant.

I did not take pictures of some of the food (those were not important) because I was very hungry to even bother to put down my chopsticks and spoon to take my camera out of my handbag. HOWEVER, there was one dish that is a MUST for me to take!



THIS IS THE ONE! See the basket of breads over there? Nope. You are not going to eat them plainly. They are for you to eat them with that red sauce. One word for it: DELICOUS! I enjoyed eating the bread with the sauce more than eating the prawns in that sauce.





Just some random pictures taken for my brother and editted by me.

No comments: