Tuesday, December 19, 2006

First Driving Lesson

Woo hoo!

I had my first ever driving lesson from my uncle this early morning when there were not many cars around. It really agitated me. Everything was fine until I made a turn at a corner when my uncle asked me to turn the steering back.

I got panicked and instead of stepping the brake, I stepped on the pedal! Whoa! Heart attack. My uncle said, "You got panicked and stepped on the pedal is more dangerous." I thought my uncle asked me to drive the area so I could go back home already but he said, "No way! Not easy to let you go back yet!" and I had to drive back the car to the other area.

Anyway, all in all, it was better than I thought. Got improved a lot. Tomorrow morning will be my second driving lesson. I am going to have the lessons with my uncle everyday.


Drive safe, people! Don't play play..

No comments: