Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Surprises

The night before I left Subang Jaya to Kuching, I was busy doing People Development's workloads and chatting with my friends. Oh! And sms-ed with Stanley too. Out of the sudden, he called me and I was freaking shocked 'cos my roommie was sleeping and I was scared to wake her up. I quickly answered the phone (like duhhh..) and he told me that he's 'sort of' outside my house. From the way he was saying, I knew he got lost..again. Anyway, it was a surprise that he came over my house in the middle of the night.

I went to the gate and I did not see a single moving car. Few minutes later, I saw his car and guess what? He brought down a cake for me! That's another surprise. Thanks for the birthday cake! It was sort of my first proper birthday cake (apart from the cake given by the Student Council) because I did not get to have a proper birthday celebration (it failed when I wanted to do it on that night with my friends and plus, Murni did not open for business that night too) *oops* Sorry that I did not take down the picture of the cake. I was told that it is Black Forest but from the look of it, we agreed that it looked more like Black Bush to us. Well, it was very nice of him to come and drop by a while. Ever since he came down from Penang, he hadn't gone back home yet. Must be very tired, huh?

I went to search for the images of Black Forest cake and I got this..
Mine did not have the strawberries cherries and the white cream

And when I searched for the images of Black Bush cake (just for fun) and I got this instead..

At least mine was a cake (=.=)

Oh! As for my cake, I left it for the next morning as my breakfast/brunch and I ended up in the relief point. =.="

I am quite satisfied with my Sem 2 results too. Better than my previous sem's results though it is not what I hope for, but I can't do anything. Just have to accept it. However, good gracious that it met my target for not getting a single P. XD

No comments: