Sunday, December 10, 2006

Latest of the LATEST

There have been some changes on the plan for tomorrow. Well, I had messaged you all about it. I received a message from May that some people ie. Chi Wei, will be working until 10.00 pm and so as Chris too, I guess. Therefore I shall pronounce that the venue for my plan will be Murni again. Hope you all do not mind because that is the only place that I know which opens until late at night. Agree? The time will be around 10.00pm this time. Those who just finished working, you do not have to rush. Patience is a virtue XD I can wait. Remember, it is tomorrow, 11th December 2006 (Tuesday).

Oh! Once again, I would like to stress out that I will fund for the night so, if I happen do not bring the money, we together-gether wash the plates, ya? =)

No comments: