Saturday, December 23, 2006

Keluar Jalan?

Woke up early in the morning just to attend the 3-hour-blardy-talk this morning. The instructor picked me up at 7.20 am. Too early!

When I reached the class, they aired Mr Bean to entertain us. The shows reminded me on how I used to love to watch Mr Bean in the past.

The lesson started at 9.57 am. The only lesson that was captivating was the focus on Bahagian II and Bahagian III ie. 7 to-do list before you drive, naik the mini bukit, side parking, three-point turning and keluar jalan! XD Oh! The instructor showed us our practical routes..



As you can see, there are 4 roundabouts and 1 traffic light (between Roundabout 1 and 2). We have 3 Routes; Laluan A, B and C. We were told that Laluan C is the easiest and fastest route. Why? In Laluan C, we will be taking Roundabout 1 and 2 ONLY! As for Laluan B, we will have to take Roundabout 1, 2 and 3. Last but not least, the Laluan A, known as the longest route, we will be taking Roundabout 1, 2, 3 and 4. If we are lucky enough on the day of driving test, we will get Laluan C or B, otherwise Laluan A.

I hope I will get either Laluan B or C and not A..

AND another thing. Chill ran down my spine and I almost 'died with geliness' (learnt from May) when there's this particular guy kept looking at me like he wanted to talk to me. He was sitting two chairs away from me on my left and we were on the same row. Argh! Those eyes made me sick! Yikes!! I hate the way he kept looking at me especially during lunch time in a room. He was eating opposite me and yucks! I quickly finished my bread and left the room. I hope today will be the first and the LAST time to see him.

Oh! I sms-ed my brother and guess what he replied?

"Faster come back after everything done.."

He made it sound like I drove to the institute and I could immediately go back home after the talk ended.

No comments: