Thursday, December 28, 2006

Legally First Driving Lesson

My instructor still owed me 3-hour practical lesson which I thought it is something like how should we check the car's engine or change the car's tyres. Well, that's what my friend told me. She undergo that kind of lesson.

Guess what? It turned out that I am going to DRIVE the car and learning neither how to CHECK the car's engine nor CHANGE the car's tyres. For the very first time, I felt super excited! I was very excited to drive a manual transmission car.

It was fun. The instructor did not look tense. He said I did not look nervous so he was not worried about me. I guess it was because he knew that I learnt driving from my uncle few weeks ago. I had a hard time to fully utilised the clutch. It ain't easy. However, to my surprise, I was not panicked and was very calm.



I hope to do better tomorrow. Well, he owed me another hour since we were late for my lesson today. Pity him. He was scolded badly by his super boss. The boss is a She. Pity me too! I have to wake up early in the morning!



I curi-curi took this picture when my instructor was away. However, the one who is instructing me is not this fella. This is my instructor's boss. Keke..

No comments: