Saturday, December 16, 2006

Driving Law Class

I was told that the class started at 9.00 am and I reached the institute around 9.00 am. When I registered and got into the class, there was no lecturer in the class. In the end, the class started at 10.00 am.

The first few hours, hmmm, not bad. For your information, I did not get to cuci mata there because there was no good quality of soap for me to cuci my mata. We were given lunch break and were told to come back to class at 12.30 pm. I had nasi lemak but it did not look like a nasi lemak to me at all. The rice was hard and I did not have the appetite to finish it at all.

It was almost 12.30 pm when I went back to the class. We waited and waited and waited. 1.05 pm and satu batang hidung pun tak nampak. I was too bored that I started to list down the words that I could think of on JPJ. These are what I got so far:

Jangan Pegang Jarum
Jangan Paling Jarum
(meaning do not throw the needle)
Jangan Panjat Jejantas
Jikalau Perlu, JERIT!

In the end, another lecturer came in. When he started his lecture, aku mengantuk dah. He kept repeating the same thing again and again which made the class very bored and frustrated. Sekejap sekejap, he will touch a little on this topic and after that, he changed to another topic again. Plus, I was wondering with the classroom and crowd this BIG, why on earth they only have ONE air-cond!?? It was super hot and stuffy inside. I could choke to death. To the end of one of the topics, he was trying to amuse us, but sad, the jokes were LAME.

When he touched the last part of a topic, I could hear people sighing here and there, "YES!" and "Finally!" I guess I was not the only one who got tired of the lecture. We were not allowed to go back yet. We had to do our finger-prints' check and signed our attendance to get back our Identity Card. I was looking through my form when I saw my si fu's Identity Card's number. His birthday is the same as mine, just that he was not born in 1987. Talking about my si fu, I had not even met my si fu.

One by one, our names were called and we had to go in front to take our Identity Cards. The first lecturer came in. Before he called out my name, I heard he said "Oh! This is my student" and that was when I knew who my si fu is already.

It was already 4.47 pm when I reached home. Grabbed something to eat because I was hungry. Now I am feeling sleepy. I think I am going to take a nap now.

Oh! I am going to sit for the test this coming Thursday. Hope I can pass. And ya, I made a new friend over there. Hehe. She is 3 years older than me. Looks like I am not the only 'goner' who just only went to study driving law.

No comments: