Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When the clock almost struck twelve

the boyfriend knocked on my door – him, appearing at the door, is a surprise – told me that he wanted to show me another surprise.

 

I was expecting to see May, Cw, Chr, Xk, Ag or Bubu (unfortunately, this pair of cousins could not make it) but never would I expect to see more people that I could have ever imagined as I walked to the living room Surprise And there, on the table, was a very BIG birthday cake for me, the BIGGEST birthday cake that I had ever received. The people, the cake and especially, the boyfriend’s effort really touched my heart that I CRIED! Yeah, in front of all people! Tears of joy, alright? Not because I am approaching another year to my death lol – thanks for the optimism that Xk brought to me. Initially, I could hold my tears geh but till I saw SO many people, I could not hold it any longer (and Cw said it was all worth it to see my cried and Xk, stop imitating me –_-).

 

Jason, David, Siew Jhoong (who also celebrated my birthday last year), Winnie, Eric, Emma, Adam and I Chung omg!

 

And oh, the best thing was, I was wearing my pajama pants –_-

 

The birthday cake

 

My key! Winking

 

Thank you(s)! May, being the messenger between the boyfriend and the guys – Xk, Chr and Cw

 

Thanks for coming! Eric, Adam, Emma, Jhoong and Mr. Tean!

 

Lovely housemates; Jason, David and Winnie

 

Of course, the person who never ceased to amaze me, baby! Love Struck

 

Courtesy of Jason, David and Winnie  

 

Xk being sporting (note: i did not have enough glasses for everyone Sad)

 

Prezzie from the boyfriend

 

and he knows what I really want, just like I know what he likes Batting Eyelashes

 

 

 

A small ‘manual’ music box from Jason, David and Winnie *hugs*

 

The birthday surprise ie. cake, present, phone calls must have cost him a fortune. Thank you, baby Kiss

No comments: