Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GoMobile GoMobile Go

Oh my goodness!

 

007 is back!

quantum-of-solace-teaser-keyart

 

With courtesy of GoMobile, The Ultimate Mobile Lifestyle Event of the Year, there are giving away 25 pairs of tickets to Nuffnangers! Since I did not make it to Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa premier screening, this time I hope I can make it. It is going to be my first ever special screening in my 20 years of life! Plus, it could be the best 21st birthday present for myself. Big Grin

 

birthday%20present%207%20copy

[Content: Movie passes to 007 Special Screening *scream*]

 

Alright, there, one reason for me NOT not going for this special screening.

Anyway, this special screening will be this coming Sunday, which is 9th November at Cathay Cineplex Damansara. And guess what? My first finals paper is going to be the next day –_- but who cares, I want to watch MOVIE!Maybe another way to destress myself Winking Another reason for me NOT not going for this special screening. Also, I have never been to Cathay Cineplex Damansara. Maybe a good opportunity for me to explore a new cinema other than GSC and TGV – there, another reason for me NOT not going for this special screening.

 

And guess what? It does not end here.

 

gomobileinvitation

 

GoMobile is giving a mobile phone and 1 MP3 player on the special screening day as well! Well, I guess it is time to change my phone and own a better one. Another good birthday gift for myself. MP3 player? Aww.. I still remember how I dropped my precious MP3 player in my college’s toilet bowl, which cannot be retrieved forever Sad

 

img_29472_mobile_phones_top5

[Disclaimer: Just for display :D]

 

Plus, they are also giving away more phones and more EVERY WEEK! Yeah, you see no wrong! It is EVERY WEEK! Big Grin Just imagine you win a lot of phones and you can change your phone EVERY WEEK or even EVERY DAY ie. name your phones with Monday, Tuesday … Sunday!

 

To get yourself a pair of tickets to this special screening of Quantum of the Solace:

 

post

1.Write a blog post with the title ‘GoMobile GoMobile Go‘ and write about this special screening by The Ultimate Mobile Lifestyle Event of the Year. It’s entirely up to your creativity on how you want to write it.

 

link

2. Make sure you provide a link in your blog post to http://www.gomobile.my .

 

email

3. After that, send in an email to with your full name and the blog permalink of your written blog post, addressed to Agent Botak.

 

Deadline for this contest is going to be on 6th November at 3PM.

 

So what are you waiting for!

 

ACT FAST! ACT NOW!

before it’s too lateeeee…

No comments: