Saturday, November 8, 2008

QoS Special Screening Tickets!

I get my hands on a pair of tickets! Yay!

 

I have been really looking forward to a reply from Nuffnang regarding me winning a pair of tickets for myself!

 

Was quite disappointed at first until I checked my mail at the end of the day..

 

yay!

 

..there goes my increasing level of morale to study! lol

 

Finally, my hard work pays off Winking

 

So, the next question is who shall I bring?

 

And of course I am bringing the boyfriend, no doubt. He is my main reason to get my hands on a pair of tickets for this special screening.

 

quantum-of-solace-teaser-keyart[3] 

However, he is not keen of bringing me to this QoS special screening this Sunday due to I will be having my first final exam paper on Monday Sad

 

People, please convince him.

 

I really want to go Crying

No comments: