Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nuffnang's Silent Halloween Party at BBC

I saw its advertisement before Hels dropped a comment in my blog, asking me to go for this party. Also, it won’t hurt to give it a try after all.

 

Hels had the privilege to bring a friend along. No, I did not have it. Fortunately, her friend has an extra pass and willing to pass it on to Hels. Therefore, we managed to pull Mun and May along to the party.

 

We were to meet up at Hels’ place as her boyfriend being so nice to give us a ride (even though none of us know the way to the place). Due to traffic jam and also we missed our turning plus another traffic jam, we reached BBC two hours late O.o I know it’s damn late. I was not surprised that one of the Nuffnangers was angry at us.

 

How do I find the party?

 

Well, I did not enjoy much due to a number of reasons.

 

Aforementioned incident is the first reason. We were two hours late and one of Nuffnangers was angry at us. We could tell it from the way he talked to us. Sigh.

 

Secondly, almost everyone dressed up. We were late plus we did not dress up Sad This, unfortunately, drop our morale and mood for party as well.

 

Thirdly, due to the aforementioned two reasons, I was not into the mood of mingling around with some bloggers that I recognised.

 

However, we enjoyed and amused ourselves with our cameras. This will explain the pictures below Big Grin

 

Note: I actually poked at this orang-utan before I could take picture with it. Feared that it is actually disguised by one of the bloggers lol

 

[update: pictures from Hels]

IMG-2586

 

IMG-2612

 

IMG-2624

Don’t ask me what I was doing. I have no idea either >.<

 

IMG-2626

Cute pose

 

IMG-2627

Cracked our heads for poses lol

 

IMG-2628

We found a ‘cross’

 

IMG-2629

Amused ourselves with the cross lol

 

IMG-2637

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

 

IMG-2638

See no evil, speak no evil, HEY! SPEAK LOUDER, WILL YA?!

 

Spotted Kenny Sia

 

[now that’s left is pictures from Mun Sad]

 

Before they ended the party, it was prize giving ceremony ie. 2 Most Creative Post for the event, 4 Best Dressed (Female & Male Categories) and Best Silent Dancer.

 

The highlight (imo) for the night was in the Female Best Dressed Category, it was won by a guy who dressed up as Paris Hilton omg!

 

IMG-2641

Here he is, Paris Hilton for the night Winking

 

Bloggers gathered at the pavement after the party ended

 

The entrance

 

DSCN2824

 

DSCN2825

Now, see these pictures. Despite of beautiful photos that I captured, if you look closely at the circles that I edited, eventually you will see faces (which is very scary especially when we were having a Halloween Party).

3 comments:

David Cheong said...

eh, who was angry? a bit the rude right?

Anonymous said...

omg angry? meaning u reached there around 8pm?

hahaha no worries..i let him know dy =P

Fumoffu said...

David: Nah, I did not blame him for being angry. It was our fault for being late as well. Sigh..

yatz: Yikes! You know who??? O.o