Thursday, November 6, 2008

Postcard all the way from Sydney!

Omg, Cyy!

 

I just found the postcard that you sent to me today! I do not know how long it has been staying inside that post box Confused

 

This evening, I just randomly looked into the post box and saw a paper with a lot of writing before I could see my name!

 

Thank goodness that the writing is still readable.

 

However, I still believe that it has reached my place for quite some time already. Tell me mar that you sent over a postcard to me.

 

Just look at its features:

 

Bengkok dah *sobs*

 

A bit yellowish at the edge of the postcard *doublesobs*

 

Wordings also a bit smeared dy.

 

Sighhh…

 

Can throw already lar!

 

Nah, just kidding! Tongue

 

 

Thanks for the postcard and also your be-earlied 21st birthday wishes

 

Big Hug

 

I could have guessed already when you pm-ed me in msn the other time, asking for my house address, saying that you want to update your address book lol

 

However, it would not be a surprise if you have told me about this.

 

Thanks Love Struck

No comments: