Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kitchen = Females’ Territory..

..no more!

 

Most of the chefs in restaurants are males. Most of the bakers are males.

 

BUT how often do you get to see a boyfriend always cook for his girlfriend? No, not only supper but dinner as well. Winking

 

As far as I know, most [note: I stated ‘most’ therefore I am not making this a ‘general’ statement] typical Malaysian guys would ask their girlfriends to do houseworks just because they are guys and we are girls. ‘It’s a girl’s job’

I believe I am a very fortunate young lady.

 

Though he does not bring me to fancy lunches or dinners, he has always been the chef for our dinners and suppers (even though I would really love to indulge myself with good food and so does he [but he keeps telling me that we are still a student and such expenditure is not a necessary] which really hit me hard enough).

 

Sincerity is everything and definitely, money is being knocked out.

 

But of course, I do not deny that money can bring happiness ie. shopping – but to the certain extent. Well, though it is rare, he brought me to fancy dinners and you would not believe it, those dinners were carved in memories since then.

 

Last night, again he went to the kitchen and prepared supper for me (and guess what? I was randomly surfing the net in my room Big Grin). Some time later, I went to check on him (making sure that he will not burn the kitchen – nah, unlikely to happen) and my heart melt to see him preparing supper for me. He even fried eggs and boiled crab sticks – honestly, if I were a guy, I will not do that. Cooked mee goreng and that’s it!

 

 

 

Also, I see him worked on our suppers with care (being slow and steady) instead of being reckless (mostly guys are). I guess what Chr said that day (regarding squeezing the limau) was right after all Winking

 

After it’s all done, the chef was given a prize:

 

Love Struck

 

I really hope that this post can make you learn and realise something. I am not telling you the moral of this post as I believe that different people lead different lives and have different perspectives so they learn different things Winking

1 comment:

MY tiny LiFe said...

wa....so romantic a..........i wan oso...hahaha..