Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Distractions!

Finals is just around the corner! omg

 

And I have not settled down for revisions.

 

There are just too many distractions! wtf

 

The main distraction is none other than Warriors Orochi – just installed this game last week and seriously, I installed it at the wrong timing –_-

 

r_coh1ohj7o6h84bod5ezf

Alright, I know this is gonna be out of topic but I still want to rant about it. I believe most of us know this famous stall that sells Pork Noodles which is just next to Kwai Sun Restaurant (equivalent to opposite of Foh Foh Restaurant).

 

I am very well aware that they sell nice food (no doubt) but I do hope that the lady (one of the owners) to be polite to her customers.They are rich and have a lot of customers. So what! At least they should be nice and polite to her customers. Though I am not one of her regular customers but because of us (the non-regular customers), she earns profit or abnormal profits.

 

She would not want to turn us off, would she?

 

Sigh!

No comments: