Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lucky or What?

Last night, I was studying in the living room [fyi, I was sitting next to the windows and my back was facing the windows (I will get distracted easily if I face the windows)] when I heard footsteps behind me. I was so scared and when I turned to the back, the freaking uncle (who stays next door) scared the hell out of me! I was alone some more I actually tried to talk him off.

 

Most of my housemates are scared of him because he would just stand at the wall (which divides our houses) and stared at you (if you were happen to be in the living room) wtf! Most of us think he is a freak!

 

uncle He will just stare at you like that O.O

 

Later, when I almost finished one lecture, there was a blackout –_- and you know what? I just read an email the day before yesterday that “if there is a blackout in your house, do not go outside the house to check on the meter box. The robber may be waiting for you outside to attack and rob you”. I was sitting beside the opened window some more! I calmed myself down (I am very scared of darkness and I could not see a thing) and quickly locked the window. –_-

 

Apparently, there was something going on at the opposite of ADP building – according to one of my housemates. And good gracious that I have housemates and candles at home :D

 

*

 

I went to work again today. ‘It’s study break and you are still working?’ must be popping up in your minds. Even Daniel said that when he passed by the restaurant.

 

Initially, I did not want to go to work today due to just being lazy. However, the responsibility pushed me up from my bed and into the bathroom to take a morning shower – that eventually made me awake.

 

It was just a same o’ day of working – taking orders, sending orders, etc. with only a few differences:

 

One, we have two new part-timers, the ladyboss’ friend’s son and the cousin, today. This, eventually, made my life as a waitress a lot easier – since one of the full-timers had left [and I thought I was gonna die today!].

 

Two, there were less number of customers today compared to the first day of my work A LOT!

 

Three, I received my pay today! Though it is not much but my hard work pays off! Winking

 

With the wages that I just received, I went to buy a notebook cooling pad. Initially, I bought the same as the beau’s

 

 

As I got home, unfortunately, one of the wires came off and therefore, one of the fans could not function well.

 

Sadly, the one that I purchased is the last stock of the day. Leaving me no choice, I have to choose different notebook cooling pad.

 

 

New notebook cooling pad which cost me RM10. Since I bought the previous cooling pad for RM20, and I could not get a refund of RM10, the shop assistant asked me to choose other products and then pay the remaining balance Sad

 

CDs? No, I have a lot already.

 

Mouse? Hmmmm.. Okay! I will just get it then in case the one that I have spoilt one day.

 

and a new mouse.

 

The price of the mouse is RM20 but lucky me the shop assistant did not request me to pay the remaining balance of RM10 – I guess he feels that they have the responsibility.

 

Actually, it was not my first time to purchase items at the shop. I bought most of the computer-related-items ie. printer, modem, CDs, etc. from them and they are really helpful and friendly.

 

Recommended for all! Big Grin

 

ANDEX WORLDWIDE TRADING

Lot SG-25-0, SG-27-0, SG-29-0, Ground Floor, Subang Square,

Jalan SS 15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

 

 

p/s: I have no idea about the pricing ie. more expensive? or cheaper?

 

pp/s: I personally like this shop so I thought you may like it too.

 

ppp/s: I shall not be held liable for anything that happened if you purchase items from the shop.

 

pppp/s: No, I am not paid for advertising their shop here lol

No comments: