Friday, October 31, 2008

Last week of my Degree


Banana chocolate muffin -- a surprise for Munnit :)

Lack of updates lately due to being occupied by assignments -- presentation on Wednesday and an assignment due this Friday (the last assignment of my degree year, yahoo!).

This week, I had attended almost all of my tutorials (except ICF which is on Friday). And most of them had been very meaningful:

IFM: I failed Test 2 -- expected 'cos I seriously did it very VERY badly

TL: Presentation, omg! Tortured with questions! >.<

CR: Typical CR class -_-

ICF: coming up :)

As for today (or yesterday), I went back to work. This time around, the ladyboss managed to hire two full-timers (which is a good thing for me :D).

But, still remember I told you that there is this ignorant guy who is working there as well? Well, feared of losing his job (I am just a part-timer, you see. And now the shop has another two full-timers), he did all he could but it was a tragedy and the ladyboss was really really unhappy.

Indeed, he was different today. He used to stand there and not doing much other than cleaning up and such. And guess what? I was not that worn out compared to my first day of work XD


Picture of the day: Colgate or Darley should have thought of this :)

No comments: