Saturday, October 18, 2008

"Working abroad" considers you a not obedient child?

What the hell is that?

What is wrong for having my OWN plan for my FUTURE? What is wrong for having a GOAL in my LIFE? And what the HELL is wrong for having my OWN JOB?!!!

And you relate this matter with the situation of you being staying OUTSIDE with the BITCH and claiming that MY mom spoiled me!?

What the fuck is that?

I fucking know that you fucking LOVE to control people and DO NOT like people to control you. I had been so tempted to tell you OFF "Since you love to control people, why not you just control your BABY GIRL outside and also that BITCH!"

I fucking know that you LOVE being with them as you can ENJOY controlling them and they ALWAYS listen to you! Baby girl mar, how can she be as rebellious as ME?! Wait till she grow up!! And that BITCH as well. She is your MISTRESS outside and of course, since she knows that MY mother is not being AS obedient AS you want MY mother to, she WANTS to be obedient like you WANT!

What the fuck?

GO AND CREATE A ROBOT FAMILY THEN,
YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!

No comments: