Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today

Things had been going pretty smoothly today -- excluding IFM assignment. Let's not talk about that.

We managed to talk through and settled disputes between us. I guess both of us overreacted and for days, I contemplated this matter -- that explained why I sleep around 6AM lately. I apologized to him for not being in his shoes but that does not mean I had given in. He, too, should learn to accept different perspective. Also, he should learn to be true to himself and not sweeping under the rug -- resulting me misconstrued his intentions.

As for the next day, it is going to be my first day of work at Take A Break, a new restaurant in SS15 -- where I found one of my favourite dish in Sarawak, Kueh Tiaw fried with Tomato ketchup. You may not like the taste of the gravy -- like what happen to Chr -- but just try it! It is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get :)


The picture of the day: Smile :D

No comments: