Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New template

See my new template?

It took me friggin' 2 hours to customize it!

Now the only problem left is the time display on the post title instead of day and date.

-_-

Also, I wanna wish a Happy 21st Birthday to my best of the best friend.

Here goes a little introduction of her -- she is my very first close friend (aka ji mui) that I ever had. We got together since Standard 3 and guess what, we had a lot of conflicts that we broke up million times. Our relationship becomes stable ever since we entered secondary school, been in the same class until Form 4. Though we were in different classes, and now different states, we have always been so close.

Again, Happy 21st Birthday to you my dearest friend and of course, I owe you one present <3 style="text-align: center;">

No comments: