Sunday, October 26, 2008

Check twice before you eat!

"Twist it, Lick it, Dunk it, Eat it"

Familiar?

Do you want to do those again once you read this?

For hardcore Oreo lovers, if you love Oreo too much that you would not betray your favourite food, I suggest you to close this page. However, think twice before you click white 'x' in the red box on the top right of your screen.

This may be happened either in China or Taiwan or Hong Kong or Macau -- seriously, I am not sure. Nevertheless, who knows, it may happen here!? To us!

I just received this forwarded email from my friend. It may be a prank. However, best to be aware rather than being sorry.

A girl bought a packet of OREO biscuit (chocolate flavor) from 7-11. Before she could take a bite, something caught her attention.



Behold, that was what she saw. Damnit! I know it is super disgusting! She could not stop asking herself what those are; could it be OREO's new product? could they be sugar?



And so she checked on the packaging which reads 'chocolate flavor'. How could it be a new product?



Expired? Too soon [as claimed in the mail -- I have no idea when it happened]



And so she twisted it and [picture above] was what she saw. Damnit again! I know it is disgusting. It somehow looks like spoiled maggots' eggs?

Whether this incident is true is not our concern. What we should concern about is

"Be EXTRA EXTRA cautious BEFORE you take in Food"

Disclaimer: I shall not be liable for any defamation made in this post.

No comments: