Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday, Si Mun!

This is a story about a girl who just turned twenty-one today.

Back in the years of '06/'07, she had been asking me out for karaoke session with her -- and yours truly, I managed to pay that debt back somewhere in year '08.

Not sure what's gotten into us. I know we did silly thing such as below..



..and did that actually made this (below again) happened?



Honestly, I do not know and I do not want to know as well :(



This goes on until one month ago when we were clubbing at Euphoria. I was a bit tipsy that I did not realise what she did to me T.T


caught red-handed

Nevertheless, I have always been one of her bullies. I remember saying "When Munnit is around, she becomes my scapegoat. And that, the best thing is, I am one of the bullies XD"

A post specially for you, girl.


Happy 21st Birthday

and remember, I am still twenteen :D


Oops! Is the font bigger than the birthday wish's? Sorry, I didn't realise that XD

No comments: