Friday, October 10, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic!



Now, now, now. Ain't this sound so kool? I missed Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging and think I am going to miss this one? Nah!!

But wait, celebrating Halloween? What would you see at the entrance?


'Welcome to HELL!'

Oh boy, this is going to be fun. You must be thinking that since we are gonna have this 'celebration' in a club [Borneo Baruk Club -- where the heck is that? nvm, tickets come first, direction comes later :D], music is gonna blast our ears but hell NO! We are to bring our mobile phones andddd HEADPHONES! It's gonna be Malaysia's first Silent Dance Party! [imagine you unplug your ears -- TOTAL silence while you see humans shake their booties like orang gila lol :D]



So why Nokia XpressMusic makes Halloween better? Are you kidding me? They are SO generous to sponsored various prizes to be won by bloggers ie. Nokia Music XpressMusic Phones, Nokia N96, Universal Music CDs, etc. etc. Gosh! This is equivalent receiving money fall from the sky! So, are you going to tell me that THESE prizes from Nokia XpressMusic not gonna make THIS Halloween BETTER? :D

Also, tell me, which party organised by Nuffnang has no theme AT ALL? Null! This year's Halloween theme is Halloween Celebrities! So we are to dress anyone famous AND to give it a scary twist.

However, what if I want to be Hollow Man?


It is going to be impossible to turn myself into a skeleton


or something disgusting like this, can I?


Or is she scary enough that I do not have to edit anything?

*whattodress?whattodress?whattodress?*


Someone tell me, where to get those? No, not the left, but RIGHT lol :D


If I have a gorgeous body like hers :D

HEY!

Why not I be my own Halloween Celebrity? We should love for who we are, right? :D

No comments: