Thursday, October 16, 2008

Paid lower than I should

I believe every Sushi King's member cardholder is very well aware of today being the LAST day of Sushi King RM2 Card Bonzana Treat in West Malaysia (not applied to East Malaysia). It is the last day where you get to eat all those sushi(s) on the belt for RM2 each!

Having sit for the the last test [note: for the week], I decided to give myself a treat [not that I did a great job in my tests. sighh..] to join my friends to Sushi King for dinner. With seven roses and one thorn, we crashed Subang Parade's Sushi King (having a thought that since it is Subang Parade, it may not be as many people as compared to Sunway Pyramid's). However, we were wrong.

It is really indeed a very small outlet [we were separated at the ratio of 3:5] -_- They could have afforded a bigger place, for goodness sake. The couple and I were sitting in front of the belt [made our life much easier to get those sushi(s)].



I attacked this red octopus. Can you believe it? It is only RM2. And when I decided to get the second plate of it, one of the waitress told me that this red octopus is priced at normal rate. (!!!) wtf? And there were less variety [maybe due to being a small outlet] and the worst senario was there was no iced-tea [or 'tea'] as the shop ran out of ice! C'mon lar, Carrefour is just a stone's throw away -_-

Nevertheless, they were paid for what they deserve. Being ignorant [are we?], we went to the counter straight away and we paid less than we should have :D Not wanting our secret to be bocor-ed, May quickly pulled me out of the shop. Being always the last person to realise, I knew what was going on..





I paid for an amount which is even less than what red sotong is priced at :D

No comments: