Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beauty products brought to you by AllYourBeauty.com

Finally the stocks arrived my doorstep yesterday morning!

Last Friday, I went to one of my ji mui's house warming. It has been ages since the last time I saw her, and also my other friends whom I knew in secondary school. The house is very nicely furnished and I really like it. Anyway, that's not the point for this post.

She actually introduced me this online shop where you can a lot of beauty products -- AllYourBeauty.com [unfortunately, it is a Chinese language website therefore, for Chinese illiterate, I'm sorry]. If you do watch one of Taiwanese shows, 女人我最大, you will eventually see that most of the products introduced in the show are actually sold in this website.

My friend specifically introduced me this wonderful night gel mask [a product from Taiwan *i think*]. What's the result? A glowing, health skin. I just started to using only so we will see.


[click on the picture that links you to the particular page in the website]

Next, since I have a very chubby and fat face [that makes me look fat], I decided to purchase this soap [a product from Japan *i think*] which will eventually shape your face :D -- is what I needed!


[click on the picture that links you to the particular page in the website]

Also, I have short eyelashes therefore, I decided to give this product [from Korea *absolutely confirmed*] a try as well. From the comments and feedbacks from its customers, it made me want to give it a shot as well :D


[click on the picture that links you to the particular page in the website]

In my opinion, these are not very expensive products. Anyway, whether the products work, stay tune for my updates :D

If I am not mistaken, I did say that I am going broke and you must be thinking 'why on earth am I still buying all these products?' Well, I love my skin very much and I DO really take GOOD care of my skin VERY well -- ask either my boyfriend or Ceci :D

No comments: