Friday, October 3, 2008

My day with pictures





Went shopping with the boyfriend and his mom at One Utama where I saw those Hari Raya decoration at New Wing. Looks like an Arabian town for me.





Dropped by a Japanese restaurant, Nippon Yataimura, to have a quick meal before his mom hunt for dresses.




That night, I went to Euphoria again, but this time with Ceci, Shan, Jul, Kev, Dk, and their friends. They were all worried about me when they saw me dancing with a guy, who is my long lost secondary school friend [yeah, I bumped into him there lol]. However, it was not a great night for everyone. We left the club -- crashed Canai Cafe -- and it was not even 2AM yet! O.o Oh well, most of us were very unhappy with the music that night. I guess the music sucks afterall. Music is the most important element for clubbing no matter how nice the place is. It plays the most important role :)

No comments: