Monday, June 29, 2009

Brisbane: Day 12

It was Monday when we had to send the boyfriend’s brother to the Brisbane International Airport. He will be flying to New Caledonia, where he is currently working at. We had made our plan to go Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) after dropping him at the airport. DFO is just next to the airport, but not a walking distance destination.

There are a lot of shopping outlets at DFO and at DFO, you can get BIG BRANDS, BIG BARGAINS and BIG SAVINGS! Best of all, there are SALES everywhere now :D However, my only mission here is to buy A perfume. Hafta control my spending, okay?

IMG_0385

Strolling around after a not-so-nice breakfast with the boyfriend.

IMG_0375The boyfriend was so tempted to buy a top in GIORDANO. We came back here again just before we left DFO after he decided to purchase it but to his horror, there is no size for him lol

IMG_0376

FILA Outlet: Tempted to buy a pair running shoes but I fought back! 50%-70% weii!

IMG_0383

BOHEMIA: SALE SALE SALE!

IMG_0387 No matter how cheap it is, I never failed to remember my mission.

IMG_0388

Country Road Warehouse

IMG_0377

The fight ain’t easy omg

IMG_0386

See how I avoid entering the shop? wtf

IMG_0389

Wait, CHELSEA?

And guess what? Mission accomplished! I did not buy any single clothing but perfume :D

IMG_0393

Cosmetics Fragrance Direct. No worries. The stocks are genuine :)

IMG_0398

Well, not a perfume but perfumes. Conclusion, mission failed!

p.s.: Nothing happened during my stay in Brisbane Day 11. I stayed at home the whole day :D

p.s.s.: A kid was lost in DFO and the boyfriend and I managed to solve the The Lost Kid case lol I love the part when the kid and his father ran towards and hugged each other — which you don’t really see back in Malaysia where most parents would scold they kids for running on their own –_-

5 comments:

goingkookies said...

haha.. CK's euphoria blossom is rather feminine.. got it for my bday!!

is the christina one nice??

oh gosh.. u have iron will power!

DFO had some nice lingeries!!hehe

aLviN said...

OMG! all my friends in Aus all go DFO shopping wan.... is it that nice and cheap??? but i don't really see any high/ elegant branded brands le..

Fumoffu said...

goingkookies: Yeah, I already have one CK's Euphoria Blossom (which almost dry up) so, decided to get another one (and bigger bottle) since my mom and I both love the smell :D

That Christina one is rather new to me. It has a floral and sweet smell and at the same time, making you smell more like a 'woman' instead of a 'girl' (if you get what I mean lol!). It is different from my other perfumes so, I decided to get it :D

In DFO, it wasn't easy to be strong NOT to buy clothes but at least, I made it through. I am so PROUD T_T

Alvin: To my knowledge lar, the clothes there are wayy cheaper than the ones sold in the city. I see many people (Australians and non-Aus) drive all the way there to shop lol! Since it is already cheap and SALES going on some more, the more people want to go there to do shopping lor :D

Anonymous said...

haha..shopping spree!
but you bought perfumes only? unbelievable.. i thought you'll buy clothes.. haha.. =D

Fumoffu said...

Hahaha! I was surprised as well lol! That's why I am so proud of myself :D :D