Sunday, June 14, 2009

An Encounter With An Italian Old Man

Most of the people in Brisbane are friendly. Friendly until this particular stranger, who was from Italy, approached Summer and I when we were enjoying our thick hot chocolate at La Dolce Vita Caffe.

DSCN6542 Summer and our thick hot chocolate :)

He was being friendly and all, I know, but I was aware that we were both being uncomfortable with such approach. Maybe because we are Malaysians and it is definitely a no-no to speak to strangers in Malaysia. Dangerous, no?

The funniest moment was when he was about to make his move to get his lunch, Summer told him that he forgot to zip his pants. Omg! Observant-nya ni perempuan lol

forgot_zip_hp

Well, this Italian came back to us after and was sitting with us, sharing and all. He was telling us about him loving this particular girl from Taiwan, who is now working in Taiwan, and that this girl does not understand him and has always postpone to come over to Brisbane for him.

Obviously, we know the reason why.

This girl is around my age and guess how old he is?

25?

30?

35?

 

 

 

 

 

NO! He is already sixty one years old!

oldManYoungWoman Want to be seen as a grandfather instead as a boyfriend?

Therefore, I believe you should know the reason why that Taiwanese girl is not interested in him, no?

8 comments:

goingkookies said...

u re studying in UQ?

haha.. i was there for hols in 2007 oct and was stopped by some hongkies from sydney..

said i looked like a korean etc ..

i loove brissy!!

YChien said...

I think Asians are very conservative gua. once, I was giving away flowers @ Sunway Pyramid because I didn't want to bring them home. People started avoiding me like crazy. I only wanted to give them for free with pure intention to make their days better..xD LOL! Thinking about it makes me laugh...

renaye said...

i miss cafe's hot drink!!

well.. i have came across this kind of guy before and he even asked me one the spot if i'm ready to settle down with him after speaking to me like one hour in a cafe?

Fumoffu said...

goingkookies: Nope. I am here for vacation :D My boyfriend is studying in QUT. Well, generally, the people here are very friendly :D

chien: Why don't you want to bring the flowers back home?? Hahaha.. I think I can imagine you in that situation. Maybe people is scared that once they took the flowers from you, you demand them to pay you XD XD

renaye: Omg! That's too fast! LOL!

Anonymous said...

lol so old..
i wonder whether he's telling the truth or not.. lol =)

Fumoffu said...

Not sure lerr.. He keeps sharing him with some younger girls around my age lol!

Jul said...

eww! why you take picture of his crotch! how did you even manage that! hahahah!!!

Fumoffu said...

No lar! That was not his xD It was randomly taken from Google Image to make the post more 'colourful' xD