Thursday, May 24, 2007

No Updates

I have not been updating my blog recently. Sorry about that. My schedule was too tight. How tight?

First, I had to prepare for Accounting for Standards and Regulations' individual assignment which almost killed me. Then, Accounting for Business Combination's test. Later, I had to rush for Macroeconomic's second assignment which I have to write 2,500 words. The previous one which consisted of 1,500 words almost took my life.

Fortunately, I managed to survive with this one. I started my research on Monday and managed to start my assignment with Introduction. On Tuesday, I managed to type 1,000 words and I finished my assingment just now!

Why am I rushing? Well, I will be going to Genting Highland later! XD Erm, will be back tomorrow.

For your information, I will be having my Final Examination in a week time.

No comments: