Friday, May 11, 2007

Camera Day with Point One-1Point Four

I woke up in the morning and saw my camera on my study table. Not feeling hesitated, I grabbed it and stuffed it inside my bag and off to college.

These are the pictures that I took with Point One-1Point Four last year while the pictures below were taken this year. XD


Diana


Kai Yuan


Ashley


Weng Foo


Ken


Adrian


Chris


May


Chi Wei








With Mr. Tony Long


Adrian syok sendiri


Adrian and Ken

Edited:
Not only I played around my camera with Point One-1Point Four. I camwhored with the AIESECers too! XD



Yoong Jun


Shanny


Ke Vin


Sook Theng


Julie


Elaine (non-AIESECer)


Tom

After meeting, we went to have our dinner at Pan Bakery.


The delegates


My bottle (aka Angel's Slimming Tea)


My dinner


His dinner


Alex and Nurashikin


Jasper and Yee Yen


Shanny and Cecelia


Ke Vin and Shanny


Sook Theng and Daryl


*rofl*


One of my favourites!

No comments: