Sunday, May 27, 2007

THIEF

Do not be deceived by an old nice looking man. They may be a thief!

As I was coming back from 7/11, I bumped into this old man outside my house. He was just about to leave my house. I saw him holding my pencil case! He told me that he was looking for a person called 'Miss Chong' and thought that she is staying in my house! Blardy no way! Before he left, I asked for my pencil case back. Then I saw him holding my umbrella but I did not dare to ask from him further. Who knows he will use it to hit me?

I am fortunate to be fine. However, my housemate's handphone had been stolen..

Another tragedy, Justin, another housemate of mine, he was being robbed and now we do not know where he is. His parents could not contact him after he reported to his parents.

No comments: