Wednesday, May 2, 2007

AIESEC TBS LLDS 2007: Second Day

As promised, now I would like to proceed to the second day of LLDS.


The opening plenary


Breakfast with Mr. Incredible and Dash


Camwhoring during break


Gay-ing during break


Shiva!


Our PBox! Yayy!




Camwhoring after lunch

It's time for individual pictures!


Vincent


Ke Vin


Chee Chung


Esmond


Alex


Mun Peng

Diana


May


Chung

Alright! I know you are tired of seeing those kind of pictures. Back to the schedule. Bafa-Bafa Game next!


Discussion


Tortured T.T


The consequences of sleeping like a pig XD


Team Building 2


Skill Building


Sculling

I was in Team A. We managed to beat Team B but did not manage to beat the Faci & OC Team. We claimed ourselves 'no-need-strategy-team.'

Next was the 'eating-bananas-attached-on-string-without-hands' game.


Ganasnya aku XD (Kesiann Mun Peng and Vincent who had to carry me up XD)

To be honest, I am really good in eating banana. I swallowed everything. LOLz! The worst thing was, we had to eat the banana even if it fell on the floor. I was told by Diana or Shikin that I was so cute, like a dog, chasing to get the banana on the floor. Compliment? =.=" Sporting marr..

Anyway, we managed to beat Team B again!


The next battle with the Faci & OC Team

And Team A won!! Yoo hoo! I was so proud!


TEAM A ROCKS THE HOUSE!
(Vincent, May, Ke Vin, Timothy, Mun Peng, ME, Swee Wan and Ka Wei)


Musical chair.

I gave up in the end because Stefan was really a dangerous person. He and his butt =.=" That was why Timothy was tendang into the circle.


Our punishment from the OC

There are more pictures for the second day of LLDS. I will upload them once I had collected most of the pictures from the other cameramen.

Coming up with the third or last day of LLDS..

No comments: