Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day



M ... is for the million things she gave me,

O ... means only that she's growing old,

T ... is for the tears she shed to save me,

H ... is for her heart of purest gold,

E ... is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

R ... means right, and right she'll always be.

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A words that means the world to me.
-- Howard Johnson (c. 1915)


Some Motherly Advice...

  • Always change your underwear; you never know when you'll have an accident.
  • Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
  • Be careful or you'll put your eye out.
  • What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
  • You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
  • Close that door! Were you born in a barn?
  • If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
  • Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been.

Gift for my mother...


The box


So sexy and sweet! I can't wait to see her reaction when she saw this! XD

I just could not believe that I am going back later. I am able to see my parents and my brother! I am really happy! The thought of celebrating Mothers Day with my mother is really exciting!

p/s: Chung is fetching me there. So sweet of him.

No comments: