Friday, November 21, 2008

Mamma Mia! The Movie

I downloaded a lot of movies nowadays and for last night (or maybe, this early morning?), I watched Mamma Mia! and compared to High School Musical 3, the songs and music in Mamma Mia! do not result ‘Another song again?’ ‘They sing again?’

mamma_mia

 

No no no. I really enjoyed watching Mamma Mia! lol

 

The girl lead in that movie, Sophie, looks very familiar to me and so I went to check on her. Apparently, she was one of the Plastics in the Mean Girls movie Big Grin

 

As well as the ex-Bond guy. It felt so weird to see a guy who used to act in Action movies singing and dancing Surprise New image?

 

Anyway, lately, I have nothing much to do other than packing up my stuff; threw the unnecessary items, recycled the papers, donated those that still can be used. However, I still have some assets that I do not know what to do with them ie. three bookshelves and one printer. Maybe I will just donate them as well? Also, I have an iron and a hair dryer. Bring them back home? Or just leave them here until I bring them along abroad when I go for Exchange?

 

But when I go for Exchange, will I leave from Sarawak or here? If from Sarawak, then I better move all my things back home. Nevertheless, I would have to come all the way here to do those visa thing. By the time I come back here to do those visa thing, I would not have a place to stay *sob* Can’t I just do it back in Sarawak? Or if I can just tumpang someone’s place, then it should not be much a problem.

 

Argh! So frustrated! I don’t know how to think anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god!!! u leaving!!*sob sob*

oh ya, btw, i just watched it before 11... haha, kinda funny, but seriously the ex-bond guy really suitable for action movie instead of singing.. ^^

Fumoffu said...

True. It just feel so weird to see him singing lol