Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally I am out of the house!

Yesterday, courtesy of May, I tagged along with her and her boyfriend. We went to Lorong Seratus Tahun to try out its alleged well-known curry noodles for breakfast. Well, for me, it has a different taste from the ones that I had tried.

 

Later, we went to Jaya 33. To May’s knowledge, a bazaar going on there as well. We decided to drop by and take a look. Quite disappointing actually. Few booths and most of the stuff are very pricey as well.

 

As the couple was paying the parking ticket, this family was standing between me and the couple. The next thing I knew was this particular guy was being rude to his mother. omg!

 

What are you doing?! Where’s the parking ticket?!’

 

Wtf? Sick, man. C’mon lar! Be understanding, okay? Your mother is not as young and as healthy as you are.

 

Anyway, since nothing caught our attention at the bazaar, we decided to head to Sunday Sundaes [another bazaar] at Old Klang Road. May managed to get a ruffle top for herself. Seriously, I don’t know what’s got into this lady. Lately, she had been showing me some ruffles-semi-formal outfits. I think she could not wait to step into a corporate world.

 

Companies outside ar, please hire her, ya? She cannot wait to kickstart her career dy.

 

How about me? At first, I did not get anything for myself until I went to the shop the second time after our tea break at the nearby Old Town Kopitiam. Somehow, the couple was talking about going to Mont Kiara. I was thinking since I had not been there, why not? Hopped into May’s SLK and off we go.

 

Somehow or rather, SJ became my Hartamas-Mont Kiara tour guide today. Nonetheless, no matter what restaurants and shops he introduced, it will be useless since I have no idea on how to get to the place. I should not be dreaming when SJ was driving Sad

 

We went to a lot of places: The place where May’s Starbucks located, some Korean supermarket [we were teasing SJ on the expiry dates of the food], some sale [where Daryl got his jacket or such].

 

 Image007

Those were what I bought from the Korean supermarket.

 

Fyi, that sausage is amalgamated with cheese ain’t delicious, for goodness sake –__- I was the first to try out and SJ sort of against my will to throw that thing away. Nevertheless, after he took a big bite of it, he agreed with me Big Grin

 

Later, hopped into SLK and off we went to Hartamas Plaza? Strolled around in a [different from Cold Storage] supermarket, a bookstore, Toys ‘R Us [omg, I was like a kid, playing around with the toys whenever the words ‘Try Me’ caught my attention Big Grin] and finally decided to go for dinner.

 

Initially, we wanted to go Cafe La Teh but in the end, after dropping by Cats Whiskers and Chyna Dolls, we went to Sugimoto instead.

 

Image008

My porridge

 

Image011

May’s steamed rice

 

Image012

My Sha-ke Onigiri [not ‘Shake’]

 

The day was fun. We started the day with our Bruce Lee joke and ended with SJ’s ‘Shake’ Onigiri. Oh, did I tell you that they brought me to see the bungalows at Mont Kiara? My my my, the place is very peaceful and it sort of gives you a mindset of thinking to settle down there. Blimey, go there and you will witness it yourself Winking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are u returning to sarawak ?

Fumoffu said...

10th December lerr :D