Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Birthday Dinner

It was around 6PM when I went to take my shower and dressed up before the boyfriend came and picked me up around 7PM. As promised, the boyfriend is driving us to Look Out Point – a place that I had longed to go since last year Happy

 

 

It took us around 1 hour to reach there and gosh, the place is not deserted like I’d imagined (‘cos it is weekdays). Also, there were a number of birthday celebrations (other than mine) going on over there.

 

There are four restaurants and I, having the privilege to choose, chose Olive and Bread.

 

Magnificent view right in front of us

 

I really love this place Love Struck

 

My Mediterranean Lamb

 

His grilled lamb chop

 

Our (konon) appetizer, Falafel, which came last –_-

 

Our second round of beverages

(left: something Flava (mine) & right: typical fresh orange juice (his))

 

After dinner, the boyfriend brought me to the [tower] and took a few snaps before we left the place.

 

 

 

 

 

It was really an amazing dinner [add-on with its magnificent view]. Thank you, darling and bring me there again, ya (but different restaurant)? Tongue

 

*  *  *

 

Before I end my birthday post, I wanna thank those who sent me birthday wishes to my mobile phone and also those who left birthday messages in my facebook profile as well as my blog. Friendster? I long time never signed in dy Tongue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm... happy birthday!

Fumoffu said...

Thank you lol