Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movie, Series and there are more waiting for me to watch!

Recently, I watched a Korean movie, My Mighty Princess, a watchable movie. The female lead is really cute especially when she’s fighting. There was this scene where she was super cute that I replayed that scene again and again; laughing and hitting my palm on the table. Crazy, I know.

 

MyMightyPrincess

 

Also, I gave Miss No Good a chance [since I had finished watching Hot Shot]. Well, it is not as good as Fated to Love You. The characters and reactions are exaggerating. Over and too much. Rainie took the most idiotic female lead that she had ever had. Really, I was amazed. And oh, though I know the male lead but I prefer the other guy, Dean Fujioka. He is very cute, charming and gorgeous! omg! *faint*

 

Miss_No_Good

No comments: