Friday, November 28, 2008

Past: Jogoya & Shopping@Sunway Pyramid

Okay. This is going to be a long post as it involves my schedule for two days.

 

On Wednesday, I went Jogoya with my girlfriends; there were EIGHT of us Batting Eyelashes Finally, I went to Jogoya! I’ve heard a lot about the place from my friends and finally, I got the chance to witness the place and food myself!

 

I was dumbfounded the moment I saw the kitchens. There were so many stations and seriously, I did not know how to start taking the food. The next thing I knew, I did not know how to start to indulge myself with the food. Some are ‘Wow’ while others are either ‘So-so’ or ‘Yuck’.

 

Behold our table – the table was totally accommodated with food and the girls were still out hunting for more food.

 

 

I heart <3:

 

Tiramisu

 

Typical me will not missed out free-flow of ice-cream – in total, I had EIGHT scoops of ice-cream Big Grin

 

Red wine

 

ggirls02

A group photo of us (picture credits to SiMun)

After a toilet visit, being girls, we camwhored all the way – spent around 1 hour for photography session Surprise

 

My camera sux but fortunately, the effect is cool

 

Don’t ask me what they were trying to do. You interpret this embarrassment art yourself

 

One of the Christmas Trees.

 

girls12

 

girls13 My idea Big Grin but I had a more cool complicated plan but once Pek Mun hear me out, she was confused Sad (pictures credits to YingHui)

 

girls15

I Red heart this picture! Thank you, Ying Hui  (picture credits to YingHui)

 

On Thursday was my last day of work. Also, the day for me to receive my pay! Big Grin The ladyboss was being so nice to present me some gifts – as a farewell gifts, maybe?

 

Ta-dah!

 

A Japanese style purse, maybe?

 

And a scarf with Japanese arts, perhaps?

 

After work, I was contemplating of increasing my laptop’s RAM in TBS’s lobby before I went to a computer shop in Subang Square. Having found out its RAM being DDR1 and that will burn a big hole in my wallet if I decided to increase my baby’s RAM, the shop owner(who apparently was one of my acquaintances) advised me not to do it. Plus, my laptop’s RAM is just fine with its current capacity.

 

Therefore, he asked one of his employee to help me to configure my laptop in order to speed up my laptop. Well, my laptop is slow and the technician was flirting with me, therefore I wasted a lot of my time there.

 

No lar. Just kidding. He was just being friendly and helpful, though he actually tricked me (he could not believe that I actually believed him) –__- C’mon lar! I don’t know much about computer stuff so in this case, this is an exception for me being ignorant Tongue So, he was not flirting with me, alright? Plus, I am not hot enough being hit on as well –__- Oh, the guy at MOS? He was tipsy. That’s why he could not see my face clearly and being ignorant, thought I was a hot chick, and approached me Laughing

 

Later, I rushed home to bathe. Why? I’m going out with Cw and May to shop for his working attire. However, it turned out more like an ice-cream-dinner-and-movie outing. After we decided to buy tickets for 7:10PM’s Quarantine, each of us indulged ourselves with two scoops of Baskin Robbins’ ice-cream before we headed for some window-shopping (see see first before actual purchase).

 

Around 6PM, we headed somewhere for dinner. After looking at Sakae Sushi’s menu, we decided it to be our dining place. It was my first time being in Sakae Sushi Big Grin I feel so happy. First time to Jogoya the day before and first time to Sakae Sushi the next day.

 

Damn high tech lor xD

 

Trust me, the real thing looks more disgusting

 

Before

 

After

 

Can see the difference? Nah, it’s quite vague. In the second picture, the sushis were smeared with wasabi –__-

 

Quarantineposter

We were 10-15 minutes late for the movie. And guys, you should be there with us. Still remember the time we went to watch Final Destination 2 together back in Foundation year? Yeah, same thing happened to Cw when we were watching Quarantine. The movie is not that scary. It was the sound effect that create the whole excitement and thrills – which made me covered my ears in some of the parts of the movie Laughing

 

That female lead is very familiar to me. She appeared in White Chicks and starred as one of the twins’ girlfriends, Lisa. Apparently, she is the Emily Rose in The Exorcism of Emily Rose (I have not watched this movie yet –_-) but I remember how we wanted to watch it at Times Square and that May was unable to enter with the rest due to being an underage student.

 

Cw craved for a wallet more than formal tops –__- He even bought himself some facial products first, and formal tops come later. This boy, after dropping me home, purposely sent me a message [think I don’t know ar?]. Imagine if I asked him ‘You wanted to send to May, is it?’ Laughing I believe few years back’s Angel will do that.

 

The message is sweet Love Struck 

 

It is a deal! Winking

5 comments:

simun said...

swt, what embarrassment. it is an act of suatmay wanting me, and forcefully pulling me away from my beloved meiyee. XD XD! that day right, i laughed until my tears came out. HAHA.
the guy in MOS is not tipsy, dont lie. :p
yerr, i wanted to see chiwei's reaction too! can ask him go watch another scary movie again? :D

Fumoffu said...

omg -__- if suatmay sees this, i wonder what she says lol
anyway, i really had fun that day so i am really looking forward to our trip. hopefully it will work :)
he tipsy lar LOL!
well, i am not sure unless you find him to watch a very good scary movie. Quarantine is not that nice :D

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling SiMun away from molesting MeiYee la. Ish.
Hahaha Exoricism of Emily Rose T___T

Anonymous said...

Eh typo. Exorcism*

Fumoffu said...

Yeah, I remember you were very very upset for not being able to watch that movie with the guys. I wonder why was I not able to go in the first place. Hmmm.. Can't remember :(