Friday, September 26, 2008

Night at Euphoria

Had a great night with my girls -- May, Mun & Hels -- though the music sucks [sometimes] =P [Note: Cq and Cw left early :(]
Of course we have Lg and his friends :)


Had a great dance tonight.
But my legs hurt *sob sob*


My face was the reddest among us :D
And they were so excited to take picture with me -_-




Pictures with Mun and Hels.
Able to get from Hels. Hopefully Mun, being nice, will send the pictures to me lol


Free drinks -- House special drink thingie [Ladies night], Vodka [Anonymous guy at the next table] , 7Up [bar tender]
Anonymous guy? (!!!) No worries. He was just being friendly. Fortunately I can drink. Therefore, it's fine :)
Bar tender? (!!!) Nah, he felt guilty for having me to wait for soooooo long for my change :D


I'm hungry now :(
But supper is SUPER fattening!


I'm very sleepy as well :(
But I have to wake up early the next morning. I am worried that I will oversleep :(


Going Malacca this weekends with my honey!
I will be gaining weight by the time I come back :'(

No comments: