Monday, September 29, 2008

Arrival at A'Famosa Resort

As most of you know, I spent my last weekends in Malacca with the boyfriend. We spent the first two-day-one-night in A'Famosa Resort while the rest in Malacca town. We had yao char kwai and pork noodles (share) for breakfast. After dropping by H2O -- A'Famosa, Resort here we come!! I was feeling so excited to go A'Famosa Water World! I wanted to try out its well-known 7-storey high speed slide! It's going to be thrilling!





Things did not turn up right when we reached there. We were informed that its Water World was closed since 1st September and it will only resume its operation after 30th September wtf! I was never informed! Damnit! We were damn disappointed as we were really looking forward to it! Sigh. It was only 12.00PM and the resort's check-in time is 4.00PM. GREAT! Since its Water World is closed, we were left to drive and explore the resort. It is indeed wide. We came across this fishing pond where we saw an activity which is affordable. Therefore, we gave it a shot.


Boat paddling -_-

Scorching sun shone above us. I found an interesting fact between us in that activity. My boyfriend may be a more skilled driver than I am. However, when it comes to directing the boat, I am WAY better than him! There were other teenagers like us riding on other boats. Guess what I saw? Another girl was directing the boat as well. It ain't easy to control the boat's direction, you see. However, it was fun :D

A'Famosa have villas specially for families or friends to stay and they are really nice and beautiful bungalows. Below are two [my favourite] of the many.




Not knowing what to do next, the boyfriend spent the next 2 hours to nap while I was reading newspapers and cutting my fingernails while listening to Hari Raya songs which were repeated over and over and over and over again -_-



Seeing the time was close to 3PM, we tried our luck to see if the resort has available room for us. This time I pushed my boyfriend to do it and guess what, he got it! Yay! Finally we can rest in a proper room! As we were walking towards our room, I was praying, hoping to get 'it'. Fortunately, we have 'it'! Hmmm, you must be curious, am I right? :D

Behold the 'it'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ta-dah!! :D

I love bathtubs! And definitely, I MUST have a bathtub in my bathroom!

I was pretty hungry at that time so I was browsing through the resort's menu. All those food that we can normally find by the streets are priced RM14! And the cheapest is their Fresh Fruit Platter RM8 [which is still expensive].



However, I was too hungry that it was in a nick of time I made a decision when the boyfriend said he could drove us down to Alor Gajah's town nearby the resort to get something cheaper. I listened to him and we got ourselves some snacks and Chicken Burger Special! The burger was delicious and it had a lot of toppings. It burnt our pockets for only RM2.10!


Yummy, ain't it? :D

After we had our so-called meals, we watched tv till we dozed off. Does it sound relaxing? In my opinion, it does [and now I am back to the reality with assignments, tests and exams beckoning me T.T]


Next post: The night at A'Famosa Cowboy Town :)

No comments: