Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival

celebration in year 2008 is definitely not as fun as last year's. HOWEVER, there's something different about this year's compared to last year's.



I had a dinner with my brother, my only close relative here, and his friends. It doesn't matter so long my brother's there to have dinner with me. Else, I am gonna have a lonely dinner which is very pathetic, I know -_-



We went to Vietnamese Cuisine to have our dinner (initially to have it @ Winter Warmers). The menu is very interesting especially when you come to drinks section. I spotted two interesting names for their drinks..


A very creative name -- from black to white :D


A very interesting name as well

They were going to watch Dark Water after dinner whereas I had to go back home as I had another plan with my friends -- to light candles at the playground nearby :D. Sadly, the latter plan was a failure -- Wc had to study for his test tomorrow, Munnit could not come, Ic could not make it, Zp was not at home. I would have gone to watch movie my brother T.T

That night, I was listening to this emo song that my tears filled my eyes! O.o I was just thinking back of the days that I had with my family. We have always had family reunion dinner whenever there's special occasions such as this. I miss my mother's cooking! Aww.. My good baby brother took photo of one of her specialties and sent to me damnit -_-

No comments: